Sunday, March 6, 2011

Struggling today

This past year has been absolutely horrible in so many ways! We're in a hole financially, and it's very hard to feel good about myself with the weight gain. I've got a huge amount of stress to manage. So I eat. Okay, today I haven't eaten much (well, I've eaten, but I haven't eaten junk). I really feel awful though.

My husband and I were talking about finances...and well, there went my mood. It's very easy for me to get down. I just need some hope. I need some things to go right.

Oh, I know, count my blessings. Yes, I do. I'm lucky to have my health and my children. I'm lucky to have a husband that loves me. Hell, in this economy, I am lucky to have a job. It's just so frustrating that there is very little we can do to get ahead. Hello, elephant sitting on my chest.

I want to believe that better days are ahead. If there is anything that I've discovered about myself in the past year, I have found that I am much positive and optimistic than I would have ever believed before. It really shocked me! I hope it's not me living in denial.

Anyway, I haven't found the will to do much of anything today. Maybe this evening I will feel more like moving.

Well, I had better get back to my housework. That burns calories, right?

1 comment:

  1. as far as the housework...something is better than nothing!! Tomorrow is a new day :)

    ReplyDelete